LIVE SCAN FINGER PRINTING
Maryland CJIS Approved Live Scan Fingerprint Provider.
Fast accurate live scan applicant and licensing fingerprinting.
State of Maryland
- All types Applicant fingerprint checks
- Full background check – State and FBI
- Maryland Police and Correctional Training Commission
- Maryland Board of Physicians
- Adult Dependant Care
- Board of Nursing – Maryland
- Board of Pharmacy
- Cannabis Commission (Entities & Dispensaries)
- Child Care Licensing and Dept. of Education
- Dept. of Environmental Resources – PG County
- Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene “DHMH”
- Dept. of Human Resources – Social Services
- Driver Instructor – Motor Vehicle Administration
- Immigration Visa
- Individual Review – State of Maryland | FBI
- Liquor Board Licensing
- Locksmith Licensing
- Lottery Commission and Gaming Control
- Mortgage Licensing and Originator
- Precious Metal Dealers and Pawn Brokers
- Private Employer Petition
- Public Service Commission – For-Hire Driver
Maryland State Police
- Handgun Qualification License (HQL)
- Concealed Carry Permit
- Employment – Maryland State Police Trooper
- Explosives, Blasters & Fireworks – Fire Marshall
- Firearms Dealers & Class-3 Transfers
- Fire Department Employment – Fire Marshall
- Private Detective Licensing:
- Security Guard Licensing:
- Security Systems Technician
- Special Police Commission:
All background checks are cost plus fingerprinting service fee
On-Site: Fingerprint service fee: $20.00
Off-Site: Client’s location, Fingerprint service fee: $25.00
Each background check requires its own set of fingerprints.
Full background check (state and FBI) $30.00
(for authorized agencies only)
Child care volunteers $28.75
State (MD) background check ONLY $18.00
With Gold Seal $19.00
Attorney/Client, Pending criminal case No cost
Maryland Mentor $15.00 with certification card
We aim to provide you with the very best service, however you can help us to achieve our goals by keeping the following points in mind.
- If you are requesting a background check for employment or licensing purposes you must have an agency name and authorization number.
- If your background check is being sent to a government agency you may also need an ORI number. We will take care of this aspect (# 1 and #2) if you are applying for Maryland State Police licensing.
- You must bring a valid form of government identification. (Examples: driver’s license, Certificate of Naturalization, passport, Alien Registration Card, or Military Identification)
- Fill out the attached form, print it and bring it with you.
Livescan Pre-registration Application
- Please bring the required payment in cash or major credit cards.
While we accept cash, if you intend to utilize either our application processing service or our online application station, you must have a credit card to pay the relevant fee online.